Crazy Mails

People all over the world receive thousands of emails full of jokes, humour day by day. So I thought to post those funny mails that i have received on a blog site. This site provides you with entertainment, with a sense of humour which helps you to share your laugh with us looking at our own mistakes. And this site contains both Sinhala & English comics.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 29, 2009

Brainy Udurawana part-4


When Udurawana was traveling with his wife in a three wheeler, the driver
adjusted mirror.

Udurawana shouted, "You are trying to see my wife? Sit back. I will drive.

=======================================

Interviewer: just imagine you are in the 3rd floor, it caught fire and how
will you escape?
Udurawana : its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment