Crazy Mails

People all over the world receive thousands of emails full of jokes, humour day by day. So I thought to post those funny mails that i have received on a blog site. This site provides you with entertainment, with a sense of humour which helps you to share your laugh with us looking at our own mistakes. And this site contains both Sinhala & English comics.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brainy Udurawana part-5


Udurawana: Doctor, In my dreams, I play football every night.
DR: Take this tablet, you will be ok.
Udurawana: Can I take tomorrow, tonight is final game.

---------------------------------------------------------------


Udurawana: People consider me as a "GOD"
Wife: How do you know??
Udurawana: When I went to the Park today, everybody said,
Oh GOD! U have come again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment