Crazy Mails

People all over the world receive thousands of emails full of jokes, humour day by day. So I thought to post those funny mails that i have received on a blog site. This site provides you with entertainment, with a sense of humour which helps you to share your laugh with us looking at our own mistakes. And this site contains both Sinhala & English comics.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brainy Udurawana part-7


Udu's blood group

Udurawana: Nurse, I am very eager to know my blood group
Nurse: B positive
Udurawana: please tell me soon
Nurse: B positive (louder)
Udurawana: Madam, I am positive, but eager to know my blood group.


--------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar level

One day Udurawana was home and he went to the kitchen, opened the Sugar bottle, peeped inside and closed it. His wife was seeing this.

After some time Udurawana again went to the kitchen, opened the Sugar Bottle, peeped inside and closed it. His wife again saw this Udurawana again and again did the same thing. His wife was puzzled at why did he do something like this. So, she sked Udurawana, 'Why did you open the Sugar bottle see inside and close it often?'
Udurawana, 'I am a Sugar Patient you know....Our doctor advised me to check up the Sugar level often

0 comments:

Post a Comment