Crazy Mails

People all over the world receive thousands of emails full of jokes, humour day by day. So I thought to post those funny mails that i have received on a blog site. This site provides you with entertainment, with a sense of humour which helps you to share your laugh with us looking at our own mistakes. And this site contains both Sinhala & English comics.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brainy Udurawana part-6


Udurawana went to Colombo for an official matter and called to his house over the phone.


Servant takes the receiver.

Udurawana: Who is speaking?

Servant : Servant Sir.

Udurawana: Where is the Madam?

Servant: She is sleeping with her husband in bedroom.

Udurawana: What?!!!! I am her husband

Servant: What can I do now sir?

Udurawana: Open the cupboard, pick the Gun, shoot both of them, come back and tell me, till then I am waiting in the line.

After some time ... there come 2 shooting sounds ... after that ...

Servant: Yes, I did Sir. But what can I do next Sir?

Udurawana: Open the back door, throw both of them into the swimming pool

Servant: There is no swimming pool in our house Sir

Udurawana: What...? No swimming pool?

Servant: Yes Sir

Udurawana: Sorry, wrong number !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment